This wiki contains spoilers, so please be careful if you haven't read all of the books. Spoiler information is hidden within the appropriate boxes and can be unhidden by book, so you are safe from spoilers!
We currently need your help! Feel free to edit articles. If you need help on how, please to contact me with the link above. If you have any suggestions on how to improve the site, please leave a message here.
Trudi Canavan's latest book was just released a few weeks ago! Here is a brief summary about the book:
In a world where an industrial revolution is powered by magic, Tyen, a student of archaeology, discovers a sentient book in an ancient tomb. Vella was once a young sorcerer-bookbinder, until she was transformed into a useful tool by one of the greatest sorcerers of history. Since then she has been gathering information, including a vital clue to the disaster Tyen’s world faces.
I will burn his body to ashes and scatter them across the world
- — Rian
- Our wiki won a runner up spot in the fan festival
- What a lovely surprise! :D also go check out the other winners! click here to go to the facebook page
- Trudi Canavan Fan Festival 2016
- Click here here for the full article
- Orbit are look for Trudi fans to submit their creative Canavan inspired works including;
- Cosplay and costume design
- Bookbinding, calligraphy, cartography
- Fanart: painting, drawing, sculpture and woodwork
- Fan essays or poetry
- Fan websites
- Song-writing and filks
- Fanmixes (playlists inspired by your favourite Canavan character or book)
- Deadline 12th September and pieces can be submitted to email@example.com
Not sure where to start?
- Visit our Community Portal.
Not sure how to edit pages?
- Read our How to edit articles guide, or
- Take a look at our help section,
- Wikipedia's checklist for the perfect article, and
- Wikipedia's tips about writing better articles.
If you would like to affiliate with us, please leave a message with the admin here.
I've realised that I've been working on this wiki for 6 years! I know it's not been constant work, …Read more >