This wiki contains spoilers, so please be careful if you haven't read all of the books. Spoiler information is hidden within the appropriate boxes and can be unhidden by book, so you are safe from spoilers!
We currently need your help! Feel free to edit articles. If you need help on how, please to contact me with the link above. If you have any suggestions on how to improve the site, please leave a message here.
Trudi Canavan's latest book was just released a few weeks ago! Here is a brief summary about the book:
In a world where an industrial revolution is powered by magic, Tyen, a student of archaeology, discovers a sentient book in an ancient tomb. Vella was once a young sorcerer-bookbinder, until she was transformed into a useful tool by one of the greatest sorcerers of history. Since then she has been gathering information, including a vital clue to the disaster Tyen’s world faces.
Strength is no blessing if a magician proves corrupt
- — Sarrin
- Thief's Magic Release Dates 14th May, 2014
- In Australia, Poland, and the UK Thief's Magic has already been released. It'll be out in the US on the 20th. However not in Germany not until November.
- Notions Unlimited Signing 12th May, 2014
- Book signing at Notions Unlimited.
- When: 5pm, Sunday 25th May
- Where: Notions Unlimited, Shop 9, Chelsea Beach Arcade, 426 Nepean Hwy, Chelsea. Australia
- Thief's Magic Launch 3rd May, 2014
- To celebrate, Hachette Australia, Dymocks and Trudi are holding a little party to launch Thief's Magic into the world. They're also giving one lucky RSVPer a prize.
- When: 6pm, 22nd May
- Where: Dymocks 234 Collins St Melbs. Australia
Not sure where to start?
- Visit our Community Portal.
Not sure how to edit pages?
- Read our How to edit articles guide, or
- Take a look at our help section,
- Wikipedia's checklist for the perfect article, and
- Wikipedia's tips about writing better articles.
If you would like to affiliate with us, please leave a message with the admin here.
The main page has been updated! Please stand by as we tweak it to make it as best as we can.
Lots of…Read more >